Handling of personal information
- Collection, Use, and Sharing of Personal Information
- The company will only collect your personal information by appropriate and fair means, and will not use any personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use specified, unless given your prior consent. Also we are committed to keeping the data relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, it should also be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Correcting Personal Information
- When we are requested by a user to correct, to confirm, or to delete his/her personal information, only after confirming the identity of the individual or the lawful representative shall the Company respond.
- Protection of Personal Information
- The Company is committed to taking the necessary measures in order to safeguard the personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
In order to ensure that
- The Company appoints a general manager for private information protection
- The Company appoints an information manager for the personal information section
- Educating the employees about information securit
- The Company will observe laws and other regulations concerning personal information.
- With aiming at improving the protection of our customer`s personal information, the Company will continuously improve the management system for personal information protection
- The Company bears no responsibility for the privacy practices of other websites that link to this Website including affiliates
- Privacy Questions
Nakanoshima Daibiru No.805, Nakanoshima 3-3-23, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-6108
TEL : +81-(0)6-4803-8200
FAX : +81-(0)6-4803-8850